Thursday 15 June 2017

How to Live life

How to Live life

Once upon a time a saint was sitting in his ashram. Then one of his disciple, who was a bit angry with his nature, came in front of him and said- Guruji, how do you make yourself so calm and didn't call anyone good or bad? Please tell the secret of your good behavior? then Guruji decide to teach his disciple a lesson of life.
Saints say - I do not know about my secret, but I know your secret!
"My secret! What is that Guruji? "The disciple surprisingly asked.
"You are about to die in the next week!" The saint said that very sadly.
If someone else said that, then disciple could have avoided this thing in jokes, but that was coming from his Guru(master's) so that he can't avoid that prediction.
The disciple became sad and after receiving blessings from Guru, he went away from there.
Since then, the nature of the disciple has changed completely. He used to meet everyone with love and never do any rage, but spent most of his time in meditation and worship. He also went to those people who is hurted by him and asked for their forgiveness.

Finally The Time Has Come

Seeing the Saint's prediction came to the door(last stage). The disciple thought, let's take blessings after seeing Guru's last one time. He reached them and said,
Guruji, my time is about to complete, please bless me! " "My blessings are always with you son. Well, tell me how the past seven days have passed? Do you get annoyed with people just like before, abuse them? "
The saint asked. "No-no, not at all. I had only seven days to live, how could I lose it in things worthless?
I met people with love, and apologized to the people who had ever hurt by me. "The disciple spoke promptly.
The saint smiled and said, "That's the secret of my good practice."
"I know that I can die anytime, so I am loving to everyone, and this is the secret of my good behavior.
The disciple understood that the Saint had shown him the fear of death only to teach this lesson of life.

"Let's start the transformation from today."

0 comments:

Post a Comment